Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vacation


Howdy all,
I am leaving on a jet plane........
I will be on vacation for the next two weeks. I need to see the sun, and what could be better than Arizona?

Instead of just taking a break from posting, I am leaving you with a sneak peek of some great posts to come in the very near future.

First of all I just received my copy of IK Multimedias' Amplitube 3! I am so anxious to get some video demos posted for you that it hurts. Be patient please!!! until my return, here are some great videos for you to drew-ell over.


Next on the "blog posts to come" list, is some Propellerhead software products!!! I will be posting some "Home Recording Weekly style" of videos; taking a closer look at Reasons Recycle 2.1 and the Reason Bass guitar refill. Yes, Reason has some powerful software available, and I intend on getting all of you exposed to the endless possibilities that are musically possible, using their great products!


So, until then, keep on writing! I will be back before you know it, and the posts will be up in no time at all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment