Saturday, January 29, 2011

BONGO TIES



A cool new item for all of your music cables!

Bongo Ties!


My home is completely overrun with cables of all sorts. I have microphone cables, guitar cables, power cables, extension cables, and lets not forget that I am a photographer too, and there are just as many cables associated with that trade.




I have no room to hang a cable rack in my home, so I have tried everything in order to avoid having one big “cable knot” in my home. Lets' see, I have tried rubber bands, wire bread ties, Velcro strap thingy, and even hemp twine. Nothing seems to be rugged, quick, or easy to use.



Well, now my life is a snap! I use Bongo Ties for all of my rolled up cables! I love them! But, the uses do not stop there! Wherever you need a third hand, Bongo Ties can help. I use Bongo Ties to hold flashlights, microphones, and flash strobe units in place.


Here is a link to the Bongo Ties website. Plus, you can find them on Ebay, and other places found on the Bongo Ties website!


No comments:

Post a Comment